Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hair dying question?.........?

yesterday, i went with my dog to the dog park and a sunny day and i put lemon juice all over my head (i brought a lemon) and i walked with my dog and played with her for about 20 minutes or so and when i got back, my hair was all stiff and funky!!



IS THERE ANY WAY OF CHANGING MY HAIR COLOR WITHOUT LEMONS OR HAIR DYE?? I AM A MEDIUM BRUNETTE



thank u!



PS. THE SUN IS SHINING AND IT IS REALLY REALLY SUNNY OUT NOW



Hair dying question?.........?

sun in is bad for your hair and nothing will really do anything to your hair unless you dye it



Hair dying question?.........?

use sun-in they have at drug stores counter



Hair dying question?.........?

lmaoo.. do buy some sun-in from wherever you buy your hairdye. it works, make sure you don't put too much in!



good luck.



OR, you could use colour pulse.. it's temporary and wont damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans