Friday, November 27, 2009

Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to

He's a pomeranian/chuiahua mix and is about 7 months old now. He won't eat, breath smells, and isn't really moving. He's vommited most that he's drank. His eyes usually aren't open, but when they are they're squinting and kind of glossy. He seems to be loosing more hair than usual. He's been laying around for almost the past 24 hours doing nothing. He's very skinny and not his bouncy self. Last night he was making kind of a whining sound. He's managed to drink a little milk today, but still isn't moving or eating. HELP! Is my dog dying, does he have a cold or a disease? What's wrong with my baby???



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Why are you giving the dog milk? Dogs have a hard time digesting dairy products so no more milk. He really needs to see a vet because it sounds more serious than allergies or a cold. Take him to the vet immediately and then worry about payment plans.



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

He really needs to go to a vet. The fact that he is throwing up everything he is drinking (dehydration) is enough to be fatal all in itself.



Cant you borrow the money from someone or put it on a credit card?



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Honestly the symptoms you have described sound like parvo, which yes can be deadly without vet assistance. Call around and see if anyone has a payment plan.



you can feed him boiled chicken and white rice (NO SEASONING) it will just upset his tummy. try pedialite (in the baby section of the market) for electrolytes to help him stay hydrated. but hunny i say get him to the vet ASAP, borrow money if you have to.



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

I am sorry that you don't have the money to take the dog to the vet but he SERIOUSLY needs to see a vet NOW! This does not just sound like a cold. If he is skinny that sounds like he hasn't been eating right for some time. Please call your vet and see if you can make arrangement with them. If your vet won't then get out the phone book and keep trying until you do find one that will. Borrow money if needed!!



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Hun, I'm so sorry. I have 3 dogs, and know it's hard when I don't have enough money for the vet. You have to take your baby in. Tell the vet you really don't have the money. They will hopefully make payment arrangements, or give some kind of discount to you. I don't take mine in unless it's totally necessary, and what you're describing sounds life threatnening. Please go......



Also, tell the vet to provide only NECESSARY tests. If you don't specify that, sometimes they run every test on the planet



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

This sounds like parvo,he is very sick. If it is parvo,and you dont go to the vet, you will lose him for sure. Some vets, have a credit card that you can apply for. Call and ask if they offer this plan.Good luck.



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Please don't give the pet milk.Replace its water with the baby n0n-flavored pediolye,Try boiling some chicken,cut into small pieces,put in a blender with small amount of water and puree it.Most pets will eat this when nothing else.Give your pet a dab of plain honey,or karo syrup on its tongue.this will elevate its sugar level and perk it back up.Let it drink all the pediolyte he wants.the peiolyte will settle its stomach and replace any electrolytes it has lost during nausea.If your pet still won't eat you must force feed and give the pediolyte several times a day.If all fails see your vet imediately.



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Honestly, this does not sound like a cold. Maybe you could just give your vet a call and see what they suggest. A phone call would cost nothing. I hope he gets better.



Does my dog have a cold or a disease? Please help! I don't have enough money right now to go to a vet!?

Take you pup in to the vet, he sounds really sick. Do you have a credit card you could use, or a friend who would loan you the money, maybe the vet would agree to payments. Don't call and ask, they'll probably say no to payments, just take him in it'll be harder to refuse treatment. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans