Friday, November 27, 2009

Love to talk about your dog? Have a cavalier king charles spaniel than keep reading!?

I have a 6 month old Cav puppy and am sooooooooo happy with my choice of breeds...would NEVER get anything else :-)



Anyone who loves these cute furry dogs as much as I do, I am just curious about a few things?



After getting one, did you HAVE to get a second? If so, do they get along fine? (i am thinking about getting a 'sister' for my puppy)



How long did it take for their beautiful feathers to fully grow in? (i can't wait till her hair is long...so pretty)



Mine loves sleeping on my head...anyone else's do this? or other weird sleeping habits?



Easy to train?



Does anyone who sees you walk your dog say "oh my gosh, that's the cutest dog i've ever seen?" (i get it quite a bit)



Breeds people mistake your dog for? I get beagle mix quite a bit, got papillion before, and get "OH IT'S ELIZABETH TAYLOR!!!" from Sex and the City most of the time :-)



Thanks :-) enjoy the best dog ever!



Love to talk about your dog? Have a cavalier king charles spaniel than keep reading!?

Well, I don't have your exact breed, but I have an American Cocker Spaniel. It is really the cutest thing when your dog is a puppy. I didn't have to get a second because I played with mine all the time. In the beginning, everyone says how cute your dog is. Even now, they do with mine (he is about 10 years old now).



Mine likes sleeping at the end of the bed, on the sofa, on the grass in the summer, and on my lap while I'm watching the TV.



It takes a few months to half a year for most of the hair to grow in, according to my other friends with spaniels.



My spaniel gets mistaken for other types of spaniels but never for a different breed, except maybe a terrier (don't ask me why).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans