Friday, November 27, 2009

Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

ok, my dog had babies yesterday , she had three and they all look big healthy, my question is, one of the babies has what to me looks like silver hair. my friend says its blue but i think it looks more silver than blue... anyway.. is this a miracle or a rare kind of species of gene she has or what... i dont understand...what whould or should i call this breed or say???



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

Silver is normal merel is a defect there are chihuahuas out there that are merel because somebody planted the gene in them most likely by crossing it with a dachshund. They carry lots of diseases.



Blue is pretty rare and can come out of any color parent



Sorry had to go back to the website and re read it.



This they classify as blue...http://www.lildaisy.com/images/chihuahua...



http://kreskennels.bravehost.com/images4...



Here is a silver one http://image03.webshots.com/3/0/41/5/919...



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

congradulations. I would not call it anything. most dogs change color as they grow anyway.



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

ive never heard of that before but wot ever the other ones are called thats wot u call that one two its just a special one = )



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

it might turn blueish color when its older but ive never heard of a silver chihuahua. i have a blue chihuahua myself.



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

maybe is a miracle or maybe the color will change with time..i don't know..i would like to see a picture with him..sound interesting!



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

call a vet and show it to them. if its a new species ur gonna get rich :)



Ok, my dog (chihuahua)???

Chihuahuas come in all colors and combination of colors. Silver and blue are both recessive traits and are caused by a dilution factor present in the genes producing color. Not a miracle, but it's obvious both parents carry this recessive gene you're seeing expressed in this puppy. It's still a chihuahua, and you describe the color as silver (pale silvery grey) or blue (darker charcoal grey).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans