Sunday, November 22, 2009

Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

Who is your favorite person? Tim, Duane Lee II, Beth, Dog, Leland or other? Why do you favor this person?



Mine is Leland. :P Duane II is funny, but I like Leland's accent, and tattoos. Not so sure about the hair.



Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

Love the show. I think my favorite is also Leland. He always has to do the grunt work, but he never complains. He always seems to give it 100%. I love the way he dresses and love his hair too.



Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

My husband and I both love Dog's show! In fact, my husband got to interview him for his podcast and says that Dog is exactly what you see on the show. I really like the whole cast, but I suppose if I had to pick one person that I favor, it would be Beth. She loves her man, she loves her kids, and she loves her job. I also really respect Dog for being himself - he's not perfect, and he's not afraid to admit it. But he lives by what he says "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I also love Duane Lee, Leland and Tim, mostly because they are clearly following in Dog's footsteps. Yeah, I really do love the show.



I like that they are real people. That's about as close to reality TV as you can get.



Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

Great show. You must be a very intelligent person to like it so much.



Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

This is my all time fave show, I can't get enough. I actually met Dog and Beth when they came to Edmonton and did their thing at Nait.



They were awsome, they were the same as they are on tv.



My fave is Leland, he is so hot.



Any Dog, Bounty Hunter fans out there?

I love that show, Dog is my favorite, I used to live in Hawaii and I love to listen to them talk, it brings back a lot of memories, even though the way they talk drove me crazy when I lived there. They use the phrase Da Kine all the time, it cracked me up when I first saw the name of their business. I think it is great that they are taking drug dealers and users off of the street and try to help them at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans