Sunday, November 22, 2009

What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/...



http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/...



http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/...



We found her at the trash dump about 7 months ago covered in matted hair with thorns literally stuck in her skin under the mats. She smelled soooo bad that we could barely stand to trim her. But once we cut the mats off and bathed her 4 times, she was beautiful. And she has been absolutely the best dog ever. Not one accident on the floor, listens well and even knows how to sit and stay. I can't believe someone could have neglected her and then dumped her. But I'm not complaining because we love her to death. I'm just wondering what kind of dog she might be. Thanks!



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

AWWW she's ah-dorable! Those just made my Thanksgiving 100 times better! Please tell her i said hi!! Well, I used to have a dog that looked like her and she was a peekapoo/poodle mix. She could also be a part Mulitpoo. 鈾モ櫏



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

People are so cruel!!



Glad she's got a good home now. She cross maltese terrier/something else i reckon



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

I am almost positive that she is at least part Maltese!



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

Looks like some sort of terrier mix, maybe with maltese. Very cute!



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

thanks for taking her in



she looks like a yorkie/ poodle mix , she could also have shih tzu or maltese in her



shes very cute and lucky to have found a good home



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

she looks like it she could be a mix of poodle and terrier or a coton de tular or a bichon looks like a very sweet and lovable dog



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

I'd say maltese terrier x.



Very cute!!



Good find!!



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

judgin by her size... might say a west highland terrier mix. has more of a maltese shine to her coat though, plus looks a little softer than a westie. could be one of those designer mutts, westie poo or malti poo, but a nice lookin dog. good person for saving her too.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

she's so beautiful! and you saved her life, good for you...she reminds me of a scottie....she's definately a terrior of some sort...



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

OMG she is too cute. I won't even give you a guess, cuz I have no idea. But I wanted to tell you see looks like a real doll.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

omg how could anyone just dump her she is beautiful



...some people just make me sick



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

I would say westi also . I am a groomer and there are some westies that have a soft coat even though they are not supposed too. If you took her to a groomer they could tell you best in person and put her in the correct cut . I personally think she looks adorable shaggy like that.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

I'd say Maltese and Westie!



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

She's so cute! I don't know what kind of dog she is, but who cares? She's beautiful.



She really should see a vet, just to get checked out, even if she is getting heartworm medicine and shots.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

maltese yorkie mix



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

maltese cross silky terrier i think!



http://www.pgaa.com/canine/general/silky...



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

This is a yorkipoo, also called a yorkidoodle or a Yo Yopoo. it is no a puredog mix. It is a cross bewteen yorkise terrier and a poodle.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

U R AN ANGEL!!! good thing she found a nice lil home! ... maltese mix??



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

I am the proud owner of a maltese and I can tell you for sure that your dog is definitely part maltese. My first thought when I looked at the pictures was that it was part maltese/part terrier.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

She is an Angel and so are you...glad you recognized her as one and took her in.



Its really hard to say how she ended up in the dump..someone cared at one time about her health because you said she is spayed.



You are very blessed to have your friend to help you out with her meds,too.



The reason she came into your life may become very apparent someday other than all the love she'll give you.Let us know when it happens.



God bless.



What breed is my dog? Pictures included...?

i think she has some westie and poodle in her. other than that i have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans