Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is there a good dog food that will help reduce my dog's shedding?

I have a chocolate lab/great dane mix and his hair is everywhere. Is there a good food that could help reduce this?



Is there a good dog food that will help reduce my dog's shedding?

I am a dog groomer. There is no food that would help. They say they will but that is just to get you to buy the food, But there is shampoo out there that will help cut back on the sheding about 80-90% depending on the dog hair texture. You should be able to get it at your local pet store. The shampoo haves a type of glue in it to keep the hair layed back so less will fly off. I have a couple of dogs that use it in my shop and there owner will not use nothing elese. I am not sure of the name but there are different brands out there. I hope this information will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans