Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grass seed allergy or cancerous growth in dog?

My dog had a pink lump on her leg (not on her elbow) I wasn't too worried about it because I thought it must have been from the concrete or she nibbled it. But its a really pink colour, has no hair, it was raised and quite wide. Probably 2cm diameter.



Yesterday I checked and she has a few more down her leg and smaller one on the side of her belly, so I'm taking her to the vet today.



She doesn't seem in pain and is alert and playful. What else could it be.



What do grass seed allergy look like in dogs. Do cancerous growths really grow all in the same spot, I thought there would only be one growth.



Just after any info available. I have done net searches but haven't come up with much. I hope i'm worrying for nothing.



Thanks in advance :)



Grass seed allergy or cancerous growth in dog?

I have had several experiences with Mast Cell Tumors over the years with my dogs. They are usually just one tumor. I've also had experience with allerigies in dogs which most of the time shows as a rash or hives. It sounds like your dogs bumps may be insect bites. Only your vet can tell you for sure. Paws crossed its something that can be treated easily. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans