Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a small dog?

If I want a dog it has to be non-shedding and really small. Not like, palm sized, but easy to pick up, preffeably fluffy but not a ball of fluff. It has to be able to fit inside a purse. (I won't be specifically carrying it in a purse, but that is an ideal size.) I kind of like toy poodles, but does their hair look all 'weird' when it becomes an adult? The puppies are so cute, though! I also really like cockapoos. About how big to cockapoos get. I don't really like yorkies. Thanks!



I need a small dog?

Airedale Terrier Australian Terrier



Basenji Bichon Frise



Boston Terrier Bouvier des Flandres



Cairn Terrier Chinese Crested



Havanese Kerry Blue Terrier



Maltese Miniature Schnauzer



Norfolk Terrier Norwich Terrier



Poodle (all types) Schnauzer



Shih Tzu Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier



Tibetan Terrier Welsh Terrier



West Highland White Terrier Yorkshire Terrier



More info. on dogs at site.



Cockapoos vary in size.



Adult individuals 10" at the shoulder or less are toy size. Dogs 11"-14" at the shoulder are considered mini size, and those 15" at the shoulder and over are standard size.



I need a small dog?

A miniature daschund is really cute.. aka.. hot dog dogs. lol. I had one and believe me they are the very lovable they love everyone, but hook on to the person who cares for them. The only downfall is they bark alot and are hard to train, but all the hard work really pays off. I just had one who recently passed, and I am seriously thinking of getting another one. You can get then with smooth, wired, or long hair.



A min. pin is another good choice. My boyfriend has one and he is the cutest thing. They don't bark much, and are very friendly.



I need a small dog?

how about a miniature dauschound. (sp?) So cute!



I need a small dog?

a toy poodle should be good for you



I need a small dog?

a maltese. they don't shed, their hair is human like. and they're easy to train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans