Thursday, June 17, 2010

Advie about my dog with addisons disease please ?!?

my dog has addisons disease and he is 3 and 4 in august. my brother and sister argue a lot which scares the dog because of addisons. he has almost died twice and im really worried about him all the time. he is also loosing a lot of hair under him. is this because of addisons? my brother and sister know that it could stress him out so much that he could die. advice please ?!



Advie about my dog with addisons disease please ?!?

the best person to talk to this about is your vet. is your dog on medication? the hair loss could be from the addisons but it could also be something else. the reason stressful situations can be dangerous for a pet with addisons is from the lack of cortisol being produced in the body, hence the reason for medication.



Advie about my dog with addisons disease please ?!?

well...While your dog with Addison閳ユ獨 disease will need medications and monitoring for the rest of his life, most dogs with Addison閳ユ獨 can return to their favorite activities. You will learn to read your dog, understand what his stress triggers are and follow your instincts in his care. Together, you will overcome Addison's disease and learn from this experience. You will help your dog lead a normal, active and fun-filled life.(Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans