Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ey, does your hair fall off? Like strands?

It happens to me. I'm an 18 year old female. I eat relatively normal. I'm not anoerexic and stuff so I dont have the problem of hair falling out for any of that type of reason. I weigh 125 at 5'4. I'm pretty normal. I just shed like a dog?? Anyone know a possible reason? I looked all over the internet. Cant find any reason.



Ey, does your hair fall off? Like strands?

Its normal for a healthy person to lose 100 strands of hair per day, its part of the normal hair growth cycle. Old hair must be shed to let new hair follicles grow out.



If you notice that it begins to fall out in large clumps or you see any bald spots on your head, go see your doctor.



Ey, does your hair fall off? Like strands?

everyone loses strands of hair. We constantly lose dead hair and grow new hair. Women especially lose hair for the first year after having a baby, especially when breast feeding. But it does not break off, it falls out. If yur hair is breaking you need a really good haircut



Ey, does your hair fall off? Like strands?

its normal, i loose hair everyday too like a couple of strands each time i brush my hair go to kidshealth.org and then click teens and try searching it there, and it says its normal for strands of hair to fall of ur head, because it grows for 6 months or so then falls off and then new hairs grow. so dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans