Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dog question??

I will be getting a dog. Tell me breeds that suit this.



Doesn't bark too much or loud bark.



Very small even when adult.



Short hair.



Can be left alone from morning to afternoon.



Normal grooming



Etc.



I'm busy during the day until 4:00 pm



Dog question??

yeah I agree with first girl.



leaving a dog alone all day is bad for the dog.



I keep a Pug for that reason. However,he rides with me. I keep him in the truck until break, Then he gets out and plays for 30min everyday at lunch, on real hot or real cold days I might leave him home once and awhile.



Depending on what I'm doing that day, sometimes he gets to plow around the job all day if it's safe. He never has to go over 2 hours without having me come let him out to pee.



Dog question??

How about a stuffed dog, or one of those robotic ones?



Dog question??

I have a maltese and I think he's absolutely gorgeous. He dosen't bark unless he hears another dog bark, he's an adult but small enough to cradle in my arms, is medium length coated and I leave it alone from about 8 until 4. Hope this helps.



Dog question??

Maltese or Shiatsu.



Dog question??

miniature schnauzers



poodles



bedlington terriers



jack russell



stafforshire bull terrier



or try looking at crossbreads



Dog question??

Welsh Corgi



Basenji



Beagle maybe



It would be good if someone could come over everyday top check on it and take it on a walk. You could also put it in a doggy day care center for the day. They have those around. Then you would just pick it up on your way home and it wouldn't be lonely all day.



Dog question??

Basenji http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews...



Dog question??

do not get a dog! if you cant pay it the attention it needs, do not be cruel to it by being away all day.



Dog question??

If you aren't going to be home during the day you would be better off getting a cat.



Dog question??

it's a bummer dude but training is the answer to the noise gig! sorry! as for low maintenance? small, the hair thing... definitely a pug. my kid is about 14 lbs. of pure smarts! never had to do the carpet splatter thing, doesn't really bark unless she has to, prefers two legged animals over 4, not an issue with the snakes,birds, rats, cats, racoon, lizards, doesn't really have time for such things... like to ride the harley or rig no matter just likes to go!! they think their bigger than they are so when pushed will react. the one thing you need to consider is they got no face so they snore, snort that kind of thing..... it is said too cut the lifespan as well. i'm not sure i agree. we all live longer with proper care and lots of love! my kid knows, shhh, means reel it in alittle. she makes face noises mostly to communicate. if i listen it's cool. if i don't she retrains me by making me play the 20 questions game until i get it right. we've learned to listen to each other... believe it or not pug clubs are common, check your area and spend some time with em... you'll see.



Dog question??

You are not ready to have a dog.....when we get a dog we have to accept there will be barks, there will be hairs, there will be grooming costs, medical bills, disturbance of our sleep, dog smell, shewing here and there on cable wires, your socks, the remote control.



Dog question??

a pug,boxer and a wiener dog really good dogs all of them are you might want a boxer even though it is a little bigger than the others I put down

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
homeowner loans